We have a fully certified massage therapist in the office. She is currently offering an introductory rate of 49 dollars for a one hour combination massage or a regular price deep tissue massage with a extra 15 minutes. She offers several specialized types of massages such as salt glows and sugar scrubs as well. Please contact the office or email us for more information.
Massage therapy has many health benefits including:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flowâ€”the bodyâ€™s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphinsâ€”amino acids that work as the bodyâ€™s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.